TJX names two new directors
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2007 12:21:00 PM
Framingham, Mass. – Off-price retailer The TJX Companies has elected Jose Alvarez and Alan Bennett to its board of directors.
Alvarez has been president and ceo of Stop & Shop/Giant-Landover, a supermarket chain division of Royal Ahold, since 2006. He has served in supermarket retail management since he began his career at American Stores Company in 1990.
Bennett was svp and cfo of healthcare benefits company Aetna from 2001 to 2007. Prior to joining Aetna in 1995, he held senior management roles in finance and sales/marketing at Pirelli Armstrong Tire Corp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...