Pamida Opens 3 New Stores
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2004 12:00:00 AM
Omaha, Neb. —
Pamida Inc. opened new stores in Hardin, Mont., and Marengo, Iowa, on Oct. 1, and Columbia Falls, Mont., on Oct. 8.
The Marengo store is the company's 41st Iowa location. The Hardin and Columbia Falls stores are the seventh and eighth locations in Montana.
Said Michael Hopkins, Pamida president, “Pamida thrives in rural America, communities typically underserved by retailers. People living in these communities often drive long distances to shop. We're offering a more convenient retail solution, meeting many of their needs closer to home.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...