Presenters named for IFDA Color Forecast 2010
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/15/2009 12:26:00 PM
New York – Two design experts will present “Color Forecast 2010” under the auspices of the New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) at the International Gift Fair and Home Textiles Market at the Javits Center later this month.
The IFDA seminar will feature Doty Horn, director of color and design for Benjamin Moore, and Julie Smith, editorial director for Design & Décor and Home Fashion Forecast magazines.
Horn will present Color Pulse 2010, “a panoramic view of color direction.” Smith will show how color is being used in interiors.
The seminar, on Monday, Jan. 26, will run from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. following a continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m. The event will be held in Room 1A02-03 at the Javits Center. Admission fee for members is $25; $40 for guests; $15 for student members; and $20 for students. For reservations, email: email@example.com or call (212) 686-6020.
Penny Sikalis, president of the New York Chapter, IFDA, said IFDA members will receive complimentary badges to the Gift Fair/Home Textiles Market Week. The event runs Jan. 25 -29.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...