Espalma enters bath rugs following Fieldcrest falter
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/9/2004 9:01:00 AM
NEW YORK — Longtime bath and beach towel supplier Espalma By Cobra is stepping into bath rugs for the first time, with 10 collections debuting this market.
"With the demise of Fieldcrest, we felt we could pick up some new business," said Rae Ellen Blum, vice president, national sales manager.
The 10 new rug styles and colorways coordinate directly with 10 existing ensemble collections of bath, hand and tip towels.
Manufactured in India , the rugs are all made of 100 percent cotton and are available in a variety of constructions — reversible, shag, tufted, multi-yarn and popcorn, among others.
Sizes include 2-by-3 and runners. A set will retail for $10 to $20, depending on the construction. The bath rugs cater to the same customers as their coordinating bath ensembles — specialty stores and catalogs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...