Schell-Rompre Joins Craftex
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/31/2005 12:00:00 AM
Blue Bell, Pa. —
Erike Schell-Rompre has joined Craftex Mills as director of business development, a new position.
As part of the marketing team at Craftex, she is responsible for creating new business opportunities and developing marketing strategies for new and existing products in new markets. She reports to Jack Eger, vice president, marketing.
Previously, she worked on marketing plans at Bobcat and Citibank.
Craftex also has hired a new sales team for the West Coast: Mike Morgan and Steve Garza, each with 30-plus years of industry experience.
Morgan, who will represent the company to jobbers and furniture manufacturers, also represents Chris Stone, Gebrudewr Munzert, Molteni and Torfay Ultrasuede. He will concentrate on California, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, Washington and the western provinces of Canada.
Garza, who will represent the company in over-the-counter, RV, apparel and other manufacturing sectors, will cover California, Arizona, and Nevada.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...