Retail Advertising & Marketing Assn. adds to board
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/29/2002 12:00:00 AM
Washington — The Retail Advertising & Marketing Association has made several additions to its board of directors.
Joining the board for three-year terms are: Maureen Bausch, vp, Mall of America; Lee Corbett, vp, advertising, Dick's Clothing and Sporting Goods; Bill Eisner, ceo, Nonbox; Rob Gruen, president and ceo, Parisian; Pat Holt, creative director, Macy's West; Mark Pearson, executive vp, creative and account services, Ambrosi; and John Thomas, creative director, Macy's East. Parisian is a division of Saks Inc., and Macy's East and Macy's West are divisions of Federated Department Stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...