April Cornell promotes products through social networking
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/5/2009 10:07:00 AM
Burlington, Vt.—Designer April Cornell has launched a business page on Facebook and @AprilCornell is actively participating on Twitter.
“We are a company that thrives on staying in direct contact with our customers,” said Cornell. “Sites like Facebook and Twitter hold so much promise for keeping our brand visible and our message strong.”
Nearly 100 fans have signed on so far to the Facebook page, gaining access to special promotions, an insider’s glimpse of what is happening in the office and in April’s life, and an opportunity to ask questions, post stories, and make comments.
Many of Cornell’s 300-and-counting Twitter followers are avid quilters, sewers, crafters, and artists who are exchanging daily posts about the designer’s life and philosophy, as well as what is on the design table and what is available through her key licensing partners for home, apparel and gifts.
A new blog and many other digital media marketing initiatives are in the works.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...