High Country to open China showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/30/2005 12:53:00 PM
NANJING, China – By the end of August, High Country Linens will open a new 12,000-square-foot showroom at its newest factory here to showcase a full assortment of bedding and down-filled products during buyer previews.
The showroom will be housed inside a 700,000-square-foot cut-and-sew facility that was built a little over a year ago.
In addition, the company has two other factories in the Nanjing region that each consist of 150,000 square feet of manufacturing space. In total, the three factories use 2,300 sewing, quilting and embroidery machines, as well as process down-filled products via five production lines.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...