Hanover names Goodman to board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2004 12:00:00 AM
EDGEWATER, N.J. — Hanover Direct, Inc. has named Paul Goodman — the CEO of Chelsey Broadcasting Company, LLC — to the company's board of directors as a designee of Chelsey Direct, LLC, filling the vacancy created by the resignation of Martin Edelman on Feb. 15.
Goodman has been the CEO of Chelsey Broadcasting Company since January 2003. He served as a director of Benedek Broadcasting Corporation from November 1994 to October 2002 and as a director of Benedek Communications Corporation from its formation in 1996 to October 2002.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...