-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Fall River, MA (508) 674-5723
This market Klear-Vu will introduce a new chairpad construction it calls the premier cushion. It is an "extra-richly filled" cushion, president Mark Mintz said. The three styles are: Marley, a chenille in eight colors; Pleather, a faux leather look in dark saddle; and Gardanica, a new densely woven tapestry in European tradition.
cyndie greis - 2008-04-29 15:13:00 EDT
I have been trying to find the Klearvucorp chair pad in Bing Cherry color, I purchased one at a Meijers store and I have been checking all Meijer stores since December 07 and they do not have the color, they also said they cannot order a certian color, they just get whatever comes in. Please advise as to where I can purchase
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...