Dever is new home vp at Mervyn’s
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/10/2008 2:21:00 PM
Hayward, Calif. -- Mid-tier department store chain Mervyn's, which in late July filed for Bankruptcy under Chapter 11 protection, has hired Jane Dever as its new vp, dmm of home. She replaces Michael Rotar, who was promoted to director of e-commerce in June. Dever was formerly vp, dmm of home furnishings for Macy's North (formerly Marshall Fields).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...