Biederlack Hires Munsey
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/12/2007 12:00:00 AM
Cumberland, Md. — —
Cumberland, Md. —Blanket industry veteran Brian Munsey has joined Biederlack of America as vp of marketing. He was most recently director of marketing at Springs Global US, a company he became part of when Springs acquired Charles D. Owen Mfg.
At Biederlack of America, he will be supervise marketing for major accounts in the U.S. and Canada. He will also be involved in product development, sourcing and opening new channels of distribution.
“We are very excited about having Brian on board, said Biederlack president Peter McCabe. “His expertise in managing major programs and branding initiatives will be utilized to the fullest.”
Biederlack of America is owned by Hermann Biederlack GmbH & Co. of Greven, Germany. The U.S. division, primarily a blanket and throw manufacturer, recently branched out into sheets and towels with the X-Static silver fiber system.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...