Revman to launch Tommy Bahama lines
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/16/2007 1:34:00 PM
New York – Bedding and bath supplier Revman International has signed a licensing agreement to produce two lifestyle lines under the Tommy Bahama brand (a division of Oxford Industries) and is preparing to debut the products during the August New York Home Fashions Market, at the company’s 1211 Sixth Ave. showroom.
The new bed and bath collection produced by Revman will be offered under two labels: Tommy Bahama Collection, a master bedroom, luxurious, resort-inspired group; and Relax by Tommy Bahama, a more casual group. Retail shipments are aimed at spring 2008.
Revman ceo Richard Roman said the brand provides “a distinctive lifestyle that appeals to a broad range of consumers who aspire to a calm, relaxed haven away from their busy daily lives.”
For the Collection, six bedding groups will be provided: Curacao Reef, Rhumba de Sol, Amber Isle, Palm Desert, Jimbaran Bay, and Veranda. Bath accessories, both freestanding and coordinated, will also debut. Heathered and patterned towels will mix or match with the core solid towel program, done in a bamboo and cotton blend.
Two bed ensembles, Batik Damask and Belize Stripe, will be offered in Relax. Coordinating will be beach towels in cotton velour-bordered fashion prints and graphic yarn dye stripes in multiple colorways, all with an embroidered logo.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 25, 2010
- Dec 3, 2013
- Sep 15, 2008
- Aug 27, 2009
- Jun 1, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...