Crate and Barrel and DailyCandy launch Ultimate Wedding contest
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/3/2010 10:43:00 AM
New York — Crate and Barrel and lifestyle website DailyCandy have teamed for an Ultimate Wedding sweepstakes that will offer the winning couple a $100,000 wedding put together by celebrity event planner Jo Gartin.
Prizes totaling over $25,000 will be awarded to 2nd and 3rd place winners and 15
Through March 31, couples who join Crate and Barrel’s wedding registry can enter the contest by describing their own love story, three details of their dream wedding and their everyday ideal day.
DailyCandy will promote the sweepstakes in its emails beginning Feb. 8.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...