Raymond Waites gives towels some style
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/2/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Six towel styles have been introduced as the launch into this category by Raymond Waites Designs under license to American Dawn.
The core solid-color towel, Raymond Waites solid, is a super-combed cotton in 19 colors. The 30-by-52-inch bath is $14.99. Safari is a faux leopard skin effect in six colors; Imperial is a jacquard in a damask design; and Viennese Velvet features heathered colors; Signature is a pin stripe and a tone on tone jacquard.
All towels but the solid are 27-by-52 inches and range in price from $12.99 to $19.99 for the bath. Imperial and Viennese Velvet are a cotton/rayon blend. The others are all cotton. Safari is made in Turkey, all others are made in India.
The towel collection is coordinated with rugs from Waites' licensee Mohawk. Sales for the towels will be through American Dawn and Next Creations, the licensee for Waites' fashion bedding. All bath accounts must be approved by the Waites organization, Ernest Turocy, executive vice president and chief operating officer of American Dawn explained.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...