Crawford to head design at American Century
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/8/2006 12:04:00 PM
Salisbury, N.C. —Mary Crawford has been promoted to head designer of bedding and upholstery fabrics at American Century Home Fabrics.
Crawford was formerly assistant to Marion Murray, who left the company earlier this year. She reports to David Lappert, senior vp. Prior to joining American Century she was with Hoffman Mills, Culp and Mastercraft.
In other personnel shifts, Melissa Hernandez has been named technical designer and Helena Handwerker, designer and colorist. Both will report to Crawford, according to Tom Finneran, president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...