American Textile Adds DuPont HMT to Aller-Ease
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2008 12:00:00 AM
Basic bedding supplier American Textile Company has bolstered its Aller-Ease line by utilizing DuPont Hybrid Membrane Technology (HMT), which maintains the softness and cool breatheability of cotton, while providing a powerful allergen particle barrier.
"Aller-Ease with DuPont HMT will ensure that allergy and asthma sufferers get the best night's rest possible," said Michael Guidry, vp of product development at ATC.
In related news, ATC said its Aller-Ease branded pillows, pillow protectors and mattress protectors have received the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, after undergoing rigorous testing by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. Product packaging featuring the Seal will begin appearing in stores during summer 2008, ATC said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...