Feizy adds svp, gm; realigns staff
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2003 12:00:00 AM
Feizy Import & Export Co., an area rug supplier, has hired Nader Emami as the company's senior vp and gm, responsible for all aspects of business, with an emphasis on improving of the company's overall performance.
Emami, an 18-year industry veteran, previously worked for Rugs by Design at Louis Shanks of Texas as vp and gm.
To accommodate recent growth at Feizy, the company also realigned some posts, John Feizy, ceo, said.
Ray Ehsani, with the company for five years as vp of sales, has been promoted to vp of sales for Division 1, responsible for new business development and overseeing the company's trade show participation at the High Point, NC, and Atlanta shows.
Ray Hashemi, most recently vp of sales, has been promoted to vp of sales for Division 2, responsible for managing the Dallas showrooms, national events and European operations. He joined Feizy in 1993.
Fazel Ali has been promoted to vp of sales for Division 3, responsible for managing part of the sales team and developing key account relationships. Ali, with the company for the past eight years, was previously senior account executive.
Richard Schmale has been promoted to director of national sales, in charge of Feizy's national sales force, sales training and presentations. He was previously area sales manager.
Sid Tava has been promoted to director of customer relations, responsible for customer sales and support. Tava, who has been with the company for the past 15 years, was most recently customer service manager and account executive.
Leah Feizy has been appointed to the new post of director of inventory, working closely with senior management in planning, forecasting and purchasing.
Sorenna Chen will be the new head of design and development of the Feizy Home collection, the company's machine-made, hooked, hand-tufted and hand-knotted line.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...