IFDA breakfast will focus on IP
-- Home Textiles Today, 8/25/2009 3:05:00 PM
New York – The New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association will host the second part of its ‘Basics in Intellectual Property Rights’ Boot Camp learning series with a final program on Thursday, Sept. 10 on “Trademarks in Designs, Product Shapes, Logos and Brands.”
The session will take place from 9 a.m to 10 a.m. in the New York Design Center’s Conference Room, 200 Lexington Avenue, at 33rd Street.
The program will be presented by IFDA member Jeanne Hamburg, an attorney with Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A. Hamberg has been practice for more than 19 year and has expertise in copyright and trademark law, both in litigation and in the transactional area
This series is free to IFDA members and $25 for non-members.
RSVP by Sept. 8 by mail to IFDA NY, Suite 416, 200 Lexington Ave., New York 10016, by phone at (212) 686-6020 or by email to email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...