Santens names first manufacturing veep
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
Anderson, SC — Santens of America, a domestic manufacturer of bath, beach and seasonal towels, has appointed Desie Foushee to the new position of vp, manufacturing.
Foushee comes to Santens from domestic rug manufacturer Orian Rugs, also based here, where he was vp of operations.
In his new post, Foushee will oversee the company's two divisions — cut-and-sew and greige. Santens produces and distributes jacquard woven and embroidered bath towels, jacquard woven and embroidered holiday towels and beach towels.
"We needed to bring these two areas together to make our facilities run more cohesively," Jennifer Buffalo, vp, merchandising, told HTT.
Foushee reports to Phil Tucker, evp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...