Levi’s Home set to debut
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/3/2006 12:33:00 PM
New York – Levi Strauss & Co. has struck a licensing agreement with Canadian manufacturer Algo Group to create a Levi’s Home line for the United States. The collection will debut next week at Algo’s 7th Avenue showroom as part of the New York Home Textiles Market.
“Consumers have an incredible bond with the Levi’s brand and our jeanswear, so it makes sense to extend that relationship into product categories like home furnishings,” said Robert Hanson, Levi’s brand president, U.S.
Algo Group is one of Canada’s largest apparel manufacturers and importers. Last year, the group recorded sales of approximately $45 million through its four segments: fashion fabrics, sportswear, ladies fashion apparel and licensed brands.
Its license with Levi’s covers bedding, decorative accessories, window treatments and scatter rugs. The collection targets better specialty and department stores and will be ready to ship for holiday 2006, according to Robert Puchkoff, Algo’s president of Levi Home.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...