IFDA honors excellence with award ceremony
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - And the winner is... The New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) honored several members of the home furnishings industry as well as associates in the fields of advertising, marketing and media during the bi-annual Circle of Excellence Awards ceremony last week.
Two special honors were presented during the evening. Lynette Jennings received the Laurel Award for her pioneering work in home furnishings, her career achievements and her work to promote the industry. 3M's Helen Wagner also was awarded for her ongoing support of IFDA.
The evenings category award nominees and winners were:
Product Design & Development: Malcolm Cooper, senior design director, Imperial Home Decor; Alexander Julian, principal, Alexander Julian At Home; and the winner, Larry Laslo, principal, Larry Laslo Design.
Interior Design: Beverly Ellsley, Beverly Ellsley Design; Roderick Shade, Roderick N. Shade Inc.; and the winner, Clodagh, Clodagh Design.
Sales/Marketing Management: Allison Bilotta, director of licensing, Calvin Klein Inc., Monique Potel, president and ceo, Mascioni USA; and the winner, Penny Sikalis, vp/group manager, George Little Management.
Media/Editorial: Peggy Kennedy, editor in chief, Victoria Magazine; Margaret Russell, editor in chief, Elle Décor; and the winner, Warren Shoulberg, editor, HFN.
Advertising/Public Relations: Jacqueline Burton, president, Burton Luch Public Relations; Kathleen Cwirko, senior vp, creative services, WestPoint Stevens; and Kate Kelly Smith, associate publisher, House Beautiful.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...