Bloomies exec becomes Gaylan's pres
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2003 12:00:00 AM
Plainfield, IN — Former Bloomingdale's president and coo Edwin Holman has joined Gaylan's Trading Co. as president and coo.
Homan also previously served as president and coo at Rich's/Lazarus/Goldsmiths, another division of Federated Department Stores. Before that he held executive positions with Petrie Retail, Woodward & Lothrop, Carter Hawley Hale, Neiman Marcus and Macy's Midwest.
Gaylan's is a specialty retailer that offers a broad range of product appeals to consumers with active lifestyles, from casual consumers to serious sports enthusiasts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...