Carpenter Co. Bows Medi Comfort Pillow
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Richmond, Va. —
Basic bedding manufacturer Carpenter Co. has unveiled the trademarked Medi Comfort pillow, designed to reduce snoring by promoting natural head and neck alignment to open the airway.
Constructed with high-density, temperature-sensitive memory foam, the Medi Comfort sleep pillow has a molded scoop in the center to enhance general comfort, reduce tossing and turning, and improve the conditions for a healthy sleep.
Medi Comfort, which is also hypo-allergenic, is part of the Sleep Better Signature Collection made by Carpenter and recommended by "The Sleep Doctor," Michael Breus, Ph.D.
Medi Comfort is being promoted at the www.sleepbetter.org website and will be available to consumers via the Home Shopping Network (HSN) in August and then by additional retailers in fall 2008, Carpenter said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...