Chris Stone debuts lines
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2003 12:00:00 AM
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET —
AT THE NEW YORK MARKET Chris Stone Inc. has paired the look of antique documents with fashion colors to produce a new line of prints and solids.
Introductions include Avignon, a new Jacobean, multi-color print on linen, and Alsace is a companion stripe, also on lace.
"We think the interpretation is everything. Our customers expect us to do things in a new and different way," said Mark Aizawa.
In addition to these new prints, the mill now also offers a prewashed, softened finish called Stonesoft, which can be applied to its cotton and linen prints and solids.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...