Charles Craft creates Pima line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2003 3:08:00 PM
Laurinburg, NC — Looking to upscale its offerings, Charles Craft recently partnered with Pima cotton, representing the first licensing partnership for the domestic kitchen towel manufacturer.
The initial launch is scheduled for the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market. The line will target specialty retailers, with suggested retail prices set at $3.99 to $4.99 per kitchen towel.
The line includes three kitchen towels — a terry jacquard, a solid and a white ground dobby — as well as a solid and a white ground hemmed dishcloth. The line is rounded out with a heavy terry pocket potholder and oven mitt. It is available in eight colors — Niagara blue, brick red, fern green, Pinehurst green, indigo navy, volcanic black, taupe and butter yellow.
"This is the most exciting product introduction Charles Craft has made in the past 10 years," said Clifton Buie, president. "The Pima cotton has inherent qualities in terms of softness and luster that are readily apparent to even a casual observer."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...