Ex-Cell consolidates into one showroom
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/20/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
After two years of occupying the 1705 showroom at 295 Fifth Avenue for its decorative pillow division, Ex-Cell Home Fashions is moving its Ex-Cell and Madison Landing collections to its main showroom in suite 601 for the New York Home Textiles Show in October.
"The reason we are doing so is that all of our three divisions — bath, table and decorative pillows — are in a single locations, which makes it easier for our customers," explained David North, vp, marketing development.
The Ex-Cell line of pillows, products that cater to the mass market, originally was based in the 601 showroom. But when the 1705 showroom was opened for the upscale Madison Landing line, the Ex-Cell line was moved upstairs.
For the market in October, the decorative pillow collections will be positioned in a space directly across from the reception area of suite 601, where some table linen collections had been displayed.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...