Schlossberg Switzerland collections embrace MicroModal
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/6/2007 8:58:00 AM
At Market – For more than 10 years, the family-owned, luxury linens producer Schlossberg Switzerland has been a pioneer in the use of the trademarked, beechwood cellulose-based fiber MicroModal, which is both soft and durable.
Now Schlossberg has unveiled a bed and a bath collection that make the fullest use of 100% natural MicroModal. The company produces the materials and finished products in processes that meet the stringent Oeko-Tex standards for European environmental protection.
The bedding collection, Urban, comes in three designs: Lio, Nox, and Satin. They come in monochromatic designs, and are complementary for mix-and-match capability.
The bath towel collection is titled Millennium. Here, MicroModal fiber comes into its own in softness, in absorbency, and in luster with its permanent, silk-like sheen. Available in eight colors.
Schlossberg director of marketing Georgina Bliss said the Millennium towels absorb 50% more moisture than cotton and dry in half the time. Bliss said they are “soft on the environment and soft to the touch.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...