David & Goliath at the beach
By Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Proving it does indeed believe that "Chicks Rule," Haywin Textile recently partnered with license brand David and Goliath — known for its tongue-in-cheek, smart-alecky humor and images — for a collection of beach towels.
Set to hit stores this summer, the collection comprises 18 David and Goliath designs — nine classic looks and nine retro looks.
One classic look is "Chicks Rule," which features a large baby chick, while an example of a retro look is "Buck's Nudist Colony."
All of the towels are made in China of 100 percent cotton-fiber reactive velour, measure 34-by-64 inches, weigh 12.5 pounds per dozen, and are set to retail for $14.99 each.
The first stores to carry the collection include one major home specialty chain and several smaller boutique gift shops.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...