Milliken gets honored at NC State
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2001 12:00:00 AM
LAGRANGE, GA — Roger Milliken, chairman and ceo of Milliken & Company, based here, was recently named Honorary Textile Leader of the Year by two fraternities at North Carolina State University.
The banquet, held annually, was co-sponsored by Kappa Tau Beta and Phi Psi Textile, and was held May 3 at the W. Duke Kimbrell Atrium of the College of Textiles.
A press release issued by the university said that under Milliken's leadership, Milliken & Company has grown to be "a leading international textile and chemical firm and is one of the world's largest privately held companies."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...