Mr. Bluelight to Lure Kmart Shoppers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Kmart plans to pique Manhattan shoppers' interest with a "Bluelight District" day at its three-level, downtown Astor Place store on Sept. 25.
Designers will be on hand, music will swirl, refreshments will be served, and new product lines will be romanced, including the just-launched Abbey Hill private label bed and bath collection — and the refreshed Martha Stewart Everyday program.
Crowds will be wowed by Mr. Bluelight, the character developed from the promotional Bluelight Special, a hallmark of Kmart's bygone glory days as the leading discount retailing concept.
Store visitors will be eligible for prizes; the general event will be followed by an invitation-only evening affair at the store.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...