Aussino adds new designer
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/20/2005 12:26:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Aussino USA has expanded its design team with the addition of new stylist/designer Lesley Brooks, effective May 16.
She brings 25 years of industry experience to the company, having worked as a designer for such firms as Arley, Davidson Cotton and Burlington Industries. Prior to joining Aussino USA, Brooks had her own design consulting firm.
The company’s design team also works in conjunction with Aussino’s designers in Australia, Singapore and China to create a global design pool.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...