Kass Takes Reins of New Hunter Group
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/23/2005 12:00:00 AM
Upper Saddle River, N.J. —
Ron Kass has been appointed president of the newly formed Hunter Douglas Design Products Group.
He reports to Marv Hopkins, president and CEO of Hunter Douglas Inc.
The Design Products Group includes Carole Fabrics, Hunter Douglas Designer Shades, the new Alustra Collection of exclusive window fashions and Paris Texas Hardware.
Prior to joining Hunter Douglas, Kass served as president and CEO of The Robert Allen Group, a marketer and manufacturer of home furnishings products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...