Dan River in license to produce Phat Fashions home collection
by Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/15/2006 1:45:00 PM
New York – The Phat Fashions division of apparel producer Kellwood has signed an agreement with Dan River to develop and market a home collection line under the Phat Farm and Baby Phat brand names.
The bedding, bath and window interpretations of the upscale hip-hop brands founded by Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons will begin shipping to specialty stores this fall. Phat Farm is a masculine, luxury-casual, preppie-flip look, while Baby Phat embodies Asian influences in a trend-forward blend of exotic prints and details, rich textures and deep colors.
“We are thrilled to be collaborating with the Phat Fashions design team,” said Daniel Hammer, president, sales and marketing, Dan River Home Fashion.
Kellwood, a $2 billion supplier concentrated in apparel categories, acquired Phat Fashions in February 2004.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...