Grissinger joins Springs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2004 12:00:00 AM
FORT MILL, S.C. —
Richard Grissinger has joined Springs Industries as vice president of bath merchandising, reporting to Chris Baker, executive vice president and president of the bath strategic business unit.
Grissinger hails from India Ink, a decorative pillow and bath accessories company, where he served as vice president of sales and marketing. Prior to that, he was responsible for all marketing, design, product development, merchandising and finished goods sourcing for Pillowtex as its senior vice president of marketing.
During his career, he held leadership roles in merchandising, sales and marketing in terry, bath, kitchen and bedding products for Fieldcrest Cannon, Classic Products and J.P. Stevens.
In addition, Blake Bell has assumed a new role as vice president of integrated sourcing, reporting to Tom Gaffney, executive vice president and president of Springs' bedding and soft windows business unit.
Previously, he was vice president of bath merchandising. During his career at Springs, Bell has served as vice president and general manager of custom designs, vice president of sales and vice president of institutional products, in addition to other assignments.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...