Lantz joins Ellison as vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2002 2:52:00 PM
New York — Ken Lantz has joined the Ellison division of Alice Mills as vp, according to Kevin Finlay, president of the division.
Lantz' focus will be on developing and servicing the retail marketplace. He will report directly to Finlay and will work out of Ellison's New York offices/showroom located at 1185 6th Ave.
"As our business continues to expand, we are now at a point of needing additional help to continue maintaining that growth. Ken is very well-rounded on both the sales and marketing sides, and he is very well-respected within the industry," Finlay said. "He's a good, solid guy."
Lantz most recently worked for Dan River in its sales department on corporate accounts. He has also worked for Fieldcrest and Tobin.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...