Commonwealth highlights window trends
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2007 1:18:00 PM
Montreal – Window treatment supplier Commonwealth Home Fashions has taken a new pre-market promotional tack, distributing 500 trend brochures that call out new product introductions.
“We decided to go with this brochure as a vehicle to show off our product to potential customers who either do not go the home textiles market, or we were unable to secure a market appointment with them,” said Barry Goodman, vp, national accounts. “This brochure can give them a taste of what we have to offer and possibly entice them to come see us.”
The 12- page brochure, which Commonwealth titles “August 2007 Market Preview,” features six key fashion directions displayed in trend-board style, a montage of photos from design books, shelter books, and apparel. Opposite each trend page is the photo of a new window introduction that speaks to the lifestyle.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...