Melrose hire to expand company’s reach
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/20/2006 1:29:00 PM
Los Angeles-- Melrose Home Collection has appointed Liza Robinson Vidal, as U.S. marketing manager based in Los Angeles to oversee the company’s expansion into other markets.
Prior to her appointment, Liza owned and operated a company designing high-end merchandise for overseas hotel chains such Aman Dari, Four Seasons. She also actied as product development consultant to Javana Spa, Carried Away LLC.
Most recently she spearheaded the launch into Los Angeles and the U.S. market of Warisan, a high-end manufacturer of Indonesian furniture, antiques, lighting and accessories, creating innovative marketing strategies and attracting buyers from around the United States and as far away as Dubai.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...