Oriental Weavers to relocate, expand DC
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/28/2001 12:00:00 AM
DALTON, GA — Oriental Weavers of America is relocating and expanding on its distribution center here.
The 250,000-square-foot expansion, set to begin this fall, comes as a result of continued growth.
When complete, the distribution center will be located one mile from the factory on 15 acres of property owned by Oriental Weavers. The building will house a new state-of-the-art distribution facility along with several offices.
In 2000, increased growth led to the acquisition of new looms and an additional 30,000 sq ft. expansion of the factory.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...