Cotton Inc. to Showcase Software at China Conference
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Cotton Incorporated, the research and marketing company for U.S. cotton growers, will present its Engineered Fiber Selection (EFS) System software at a conference to be held in China, April 10-12, at the Regent Hotel in Shanghai.
Introduced to U.S. manufacturers in 1982, the EFS system is a group of programs that provides authoritative cotton management and analysis information, as well as electronic communication among mills, ginners, producers and merchants.
Berrye Worsham, president and ceo of Cotton Inc., states, “Since its introduction, the EFS System has evolved from an innovative concept to an industry standard in the United States and Europe.” He added that nearly half of China's cotton imports over the past decade have been of U.S. origin.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 24, 2010
- May 19, 2009
- Apr 10, 2009
- Jun 2, 2008
- Aug 8, 2005
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...