AATCC Targets Green Textile Printing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
Eco-friendly textiles printing will be the subject of a major seminar series, Innovative Textile Printing: Green & Global, to be hosted Sept. 17-19 by the American Association of Textile Chemists & Colorists (AATCC) and [TC]2.
Sustainability issues and the need to develop printed textile products with environmental consideration will also be discussed at the sessions, to be held at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, N.C.
Round tables and panels will feature speakers from a range of printing, manufacturing and consulting firms.
On the morning of Sept. 19, participants will have the opportunity to visit Cotton Incorporated for a tour of its design and textile processing areas.
Visit aatcc.org for registration information and program updates.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...