Skip Hop Debuts Infant Bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Infant and toddler product developer and supplier Skip Hop has introduced its first collection of baby bedding and room accessories; the line will be available at specialty stores nationwide starting in February.
The two initial Skip Hop collections include 385 thread-count bedding sets, soft comforters, reversible blankets and crib skirts, cotton sheets, bumpers, wall organizers, decorative pillows and sleek lamps.
Featured patterns (retail price on the five-piece bedding set: $220) are:
Mod Dot – A modern geometric print with coordinating dot and solid fitted sheets;
Vine Floral – Raspberry, pink and mocha hues in a floral and vine print against an ivory background.
Skip Hop was founded in 2003 by husband-and-wife team Ellen and Michael Diamant. A percentage of the profits of every Skip Hop purchase goes toward supporting the Pediatric Aids Foundation and The Ovarian Cancer Research Fund, the company said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...