Baltic Linen appoints two to head bed, bath divisions
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
VALLEY STREAM, NY —
Baltic Linen Co., based here, has appointed two new designers to head its bath and bedding divisions.
Most recently, Jo Ann Wanamaker was hired as the new vp/director of bath design, effective immediately. Prior to her new stint, Wanamaker worked as a design consultant with the Ralph Lauren Home Collection.
Earlier this year, Jane Moloney was appointed vp/director of bedding design. Moloney worked formerly at Guilford Home Fashions.
Both Wanamaker and Moloney together replace Vivie von Walstrom, former executive vp. Von Walstrom left Baltic Linen in June to become the corporate design director of Foothill Ranch, CA-based Venus Group Inc., manufacturer and importer of bath, bedding, kitchen textiles and table linen.
Under Wanamaker's direction, Baltic hopes to continue expanding its bath offerings to include new categories, such as rugs. Baltic currently produces towels, robes and shower curtains.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...