Juvenile products sales expected to rebound in 2002
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/21/2002 2:00:00 PM
Mt. Laurel, NJ -- The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association said it expects overall juvenile products sales to increase roughly 10.2 percent to $6.24 billion this year. The association also announced that sales in 2001 declined by 4.5 percent to $5.75 billion, largely due to the recession and effects of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...