Atlanta International Area Rug Market’s Magnificent Carpets winners
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/12/2010 11:13:00 AM
Atlanta – The AmericasMart awarded several of its area rug showroom tenants during the bi-annual America’s Magnificent Carpets Award last week during the International Area Rug market.
The 2010 winners, by category, were:
Antique: Chaman Antique Rug Gallery;
Contemporary: Renaissance Carpet & Tapestries.
Power-Loomed (cost per square foot):
$0 to $200: Marcella Fine Rugs;$200.01 to $400: Couristan;$400.01 to $1000: Colonial Mills;$1000.01 and up: Nourison Industries.
Handmade (cost per square foot):
$0 to $12: Loloi Rugs;$12.01 to $23: Neman International;$23.01 to $35: Authentic Looms;$35.01 to $46: Amici Imports;$46.01 to $56: Kalaty Rug Corporation;$56.01 to$65: Shalom Brothers;$65.01 and up: Ariana.
Buyers’ Choice: Capa
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 14, 2013
- Dec 26, 2012
- Dec 13, 2012
- Oct 25, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...