Execs leave Mohawk
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 11/27/2000 12:00:00 AM
SUGAR VALLEY, GA -Two executives have recently left Mohawk Rug & Textiles.
Mark Shakley, the co-founder of Newmark Rug Company, bought by Mohawk Industries in 1998, was a vp at Mohawk, focusing on global sourcing. His responsibilities will be taken over by others at Mohawk, said Patrick Moyer, vp of marketing, and his position will not be filled.
Mohamed Sabry, who joined the company last year as vp of product development and design, has also left. Lance Solaroli, who joined Mohawk after it purchased the wovens division of Crown Crafts, where he was vp of product development and design, will fill the position.
Sabry plans for the time being include taking it easy. But "I will look at good opportunities as they arise," he said.
Shakley has not announced his future plans.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...