Home for the Cure: photo gallery
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/2/2009 11:56:00 AM
New York – Members of several New York home furnishings and design groups held a reception late last week to benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization’s effort to fund breast cancer research, public education and medical care initiatives.
CHF Industries hosted the “Home for the Cure” event, during which Karastan’s Elizabeth Miller, a survivor, was honored.
The industry associations sponsoring the event included: EWHT, International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA), Greater New York Home Furnishings Association, American Society of Interior Designers, and National Kitchen and Bath Association.
Click here for photos.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...