Hunter Douglas adds Hagan as oper. mgr.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/18/2001 12:44:00 PM
Upper Saddle River, NJ — Hunter Douglas Window Fashions announced the appointment of David Hagan to one of its management positions at its Norcross, GA, facility.
Hagan will assume the role and responsibilities of operations manager for Hunter Douglas' Architectural Products Division. He replaces Bob Bergadon, who has left the company.
"We are very pleased to welcome David to his new assignment; his experience and expertise will undoubtedly be a real asset to the division," said Dilip Joglekar, vp/general manager of Hunter Douglas' Specialty Products division and to whom Hagan will report.
Hagan most recently worked for Synchroflo Inc. as a designer and manufacturer. His new responsibilities with Hunter Douglas will include manufacturing, planning, accounting and purchasing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...