Michalik Joins Miroglio
Industry Veteran Reports to Graziola
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Miroglio Textiles division, Sublitex, a manufacturer of heat-transfer paper featuring designs for both home furnishings and fashion, has hired Cynthia Michalik for a newly created position, product development and sales.
Under Enzo Graziola, director of Sublitex, Michalik will be responsible for developing new business and creating a substantial collection for Sublitex's home line working alongside Michele Brandon, sales director.
Michalik is a veteran of the home furnishings industry with over 16 years of experience across all product categories. Previously, she was both stylist and sales representative for Sublistatic International North America's home division, and prior to that she owned her own design firm for over 12 years.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...