Showplace Plans Buyer Events During High Point
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/19/2009 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. —
To welcome buyers to market, Showplace plans daily events for the week of the High Point Market.
The showroom building will kick off market on Friday, Oct. 16, the day before the official opening day, with live entertainment, wine and hors d'oeuvres served at the front entrance starting at 5 p.m.
Each morning from Saturday, Oct. 17, through Wednesday, Oct. 21, a buyer appreciation breakfast will be served in the building's atrium.
The Villas at Showplace will host complimentary espressos and cappuccinos each morning, Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the afternoon, and evening socials that offer live entertainment, beverages and hors d'oeuvres.
To relax and recharge after a long day, buyers are invited to enjoy afternoon socials. Live entertainment, refreshments, including wine and beer, and hors d'oeuvres will be served throughout the first to third floors of Showplace starting at 5 p.m.
Sunset on 3 is a late afternoon social venue that offers themed nights of international food, music and beverages served on the third floor balcony, from Saturday, Oct. 17, through Tuesday, Oct. 20, starting at 5 p.m.
Surya Rugs partnered with Showplace to sponsor the market events.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 18, 2011
- Aug 18, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...